B&W Drama Theater #12 B&W Drama Theater #12

I like!

Very interesting. It's not often I see a movie on here that actually makes me think. It's very beautiful, and says a lot about people.

You get my first 5 and 10 in a long time - well done.

One Man's Revenge One Man's Revenge

Not just crap.

Well.. the graphics weren't exactly great, and it didn't look as if HUGE ammounts of work had been spent on it.

Still, I somewhat enjoyed watching it.

Keep at it, when you get better at drawing & animating you'll probably end up with something quite cool :)

Love Love

Whoo!

Hah, I'm glad this wasn't just some lame love story... Finally something most people can relate to, and not get jealous at.

goldilocks 2 goldilocks 2

Disturbing...

Whoa. Amazing work - you don't come across this kind of animations very often... #1 was something I didn't forget right away, and I'd really been looking forward to this. And it was even cooler than I'd expected.
I'm must be sick or something.
Keep it up.

Let it Snow Let it Snow

Hilarious!

This movie, literally, made me laugh out loud. Not many movies have done that lately...
I have to admit I'm sick of hearing about Bin Laden, but this rocked anyway.

Field Guide to Snapping Field Guide to Snapping

Cool!

Cool, original, very weird, and very well made. What else can I say... I'll definetely have to watch it again :)

Matty's Problem Matty's Problem

I would've given this something lower...

...but then I saw the ending - it's nice that someone 'dares' to make fun of that, in the middle of all the serious crap.

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

Ultra-realistic!

Though this might not (in my opinion) deserve a 3.57 rating, it is rather well done, and made me laugh a few times...
Plus, it almost felt like using my computer, with all the blue screens popping up.

LoneGun LoneGun

Damn good for a first movie!

Not a bad start!
A little tip, maybe - try drawing more with the freehand tool than the line tool, it usually ends up looking better.
Good luck with your next movies - keep it up :)

P  A  P  O ! ! ! P A P O ! ! !

STOLEN